Guest post by Messy
Today’s review is of my new found love…..
The Bodyshop’s White Musk smoky Rose shower gel and body lotion
Ahh I wish I could make you smell this blog so you could actually experience what I am about to review (…. We soo need this technology in our lives 😉 ) The fresh burst of floral scents and a dominance of very subtle not too overpowering rose fragrance is what is packed in these two bottles. (….I swear the smell made me write all this :P)
The Bodyshops White Musk smoky Rose shower gel
It’s a runny consistency clear fluid like most shower gels. It lathers well with or without loofah. Doesn’t rip off the skins natural oils, but it is not moisturizing either. My bathroom smells amazing. The packaging is good but is bulky, not travel friendly.
- Scent lasts for almost 2 hours.
- Cleanses the skin without making it flaky and dry (I have normal skin btw)
- Very Pricey
- Packaging is bulky
The BODYSHOP’s White Musk smoky Rose Body Lotion
Price: Rs. 1295/-
Smells amazing!!! (Can’t help repeating it 😉 ). The pump cap packaging is good but not travel friendly at all. Hydrates the skin making it feel fresh, but not too much, since I have normal skin it’s just perfect kind of moisturizing for me and all for you beauties who have similar skin like mine. My skin is bit sensitive too, but this lotion has not irritated it even a bit, I was worried coz strong scented product do weird things to my skin, have been using it for almost regularly for a week now.
- Smells Amazing (… There we go again :P) for a good 4 hours.
- Hydrates the skin just right (for normal skin)
- In spite of it being a strongly scented product hasn’t irritated my skin
- VERY PRICEY!!! (if it wasn’t for the sale, I would’ve never bought it in the first place believe me)
- It is not too moisturizing, for all those beauties who have dry skin it won’t replenish.
- It’s a big no for those who are sensitive to strong smell (I have a friend who gets headaches and nausea whenever we visit a perfume shop, the smell is pleasant but strong)
Would I buy it again: – Probably, I would love to try The BODYSHOP’s other scented shower gel and body lotions that I haven’t had my hands on yet.
Do comment below and let me know your favourite bath and body products