Good Morning girlies
How was your weekend? Mine was super lazy… i mean am still yawning :P. So while i finish my 3rd cup of coffee i would like to share my experience with “Colorbar Just Smoky Eye Pencil” in shade Teal and Brown.
So letsss begin
Product name : Colorbar Just Smoky Eye Pencil
Shades : Just Teal and Just Brown
Price : INR 650
Product overview and claims
Just Smoky Kajal gets you Glam ready in just 50 seconds. This long-lasting, multi-tasking eye pencil gives you 3-in-1 benefits of an Eyeliner, Kajal and an Eye Shadow. It helps you to achieve the mysterious smoky-eyed look which will last for up to 12 hours. It comes with a built-in smudger that is as soft as a cushion which can be used to demystify the art of smoky eyes. The intense color and matte texture of the pencil adds definition and drama to your eyes. It has waterproof property and does not transfer.
Colorbar is one of my favorite brands when it comes to Nail paints. I have used their eyeliners too and they do a very good job with colored liners i must say. So when i discovered that they have launched this “Just Smoky” range, i wanted to try it 🙂 . Both shades are gorgeous. “Just teal” will look good on everyone while “Just Brown” might disappear into pigmented and dark eyelids which is case with me too. But it does leave nice sheen and shimmer on eyes.
- Packaging is good and sturdy
- Comes with built in smudger for creating a smoky eye
- Very good variety of shades
- Really long lasting – 10 hours and above
- Once it sets, does not smudge or budge at all
- Very soft
- Superb pigmentation
- Reasonably priced
- Both shades are beautiful
- Its so soft that while i was swatching it, the tip broke 🙁
- And i sharpened it and applied it on my eyes and tip broke again
- “Just teal” does not smudge very well. You can see it in swatches
Overall, i would rate it 4 out 5
Do you guys have any recommendations? i love to experiment with different colored eyeliners but all i end up is 50 shades of blue 😛
Stay tuned for more