Good morning peeps
Hope you all are enjoying monsoon and relieved that summer finally ended. Well, atleast in Pune – India that is the case. There were few beauty product which helped my skin survive throughout the summers. First, the sheet masks by The Face Shop and Innisfree. Second, Facial mists by Forest Essential and Kama Ayurveda, which will be reviewed in this post.
There are 3 facial mist which i use regularly as toner and refresher.
Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water (50ml) | Price – INR 250
Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Pure Rosewater (100ml) | Price – INR 595
Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Bela (100ml) | Price – INR 695
Rose water is an excellent toner and has been integral part of skin care since yesteryear i must say. Rose water is a natural astringent and very hydrating. Bela aka Jasmine infused water is excellent for the complexion and for keeping the body lightly scented for hours. Both Rose and Bela infused water helps in retaining moisture and also hydrate, tone and revive the skin.
It can be prepared at home not so easily in few simple steps. But thanks to Forest essential and Kama ayurveda you can skip the hassle and simply buy them online. I love these brands and i believe they are boon to skin care industry in India.
- Firstly i would like to mention that these 3 mist are so similar in quality and almost in same price range. The only thing separates from each other is its fragrance.
- Secondly, dont expect these amazing mists to work on their own. Having a well hydrated, toned and clear skin takes lot of TLC like healthy lifestyle, good skin care routine and H2O. So please dont load your high expectation on these innocent, simple yet amazing facial mist. They do a thorough job of what they are supposed to
- The fragrance of Rose and Bela mists are not very strong and amazing
- On application it hydrates and refreshes your face as well your mood 🙂 in few seconds
- It can be mixed with powder face masks
- Both brands are easily available
Well here is my take on Forest essential and Kama Ayurveda facial mists.
Would you recommend any other brands facial mist i should try. Do comment below your recommendation