How are you all?? How was weekend? Well am having a very dull Monday 🙁 and writing and reading reviews brightens my day. So i am going to review a concealer which i started using only recently.
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD in shades Almond and Espresso
Price : INR 590
With a crease-resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture, the L.A. Girl HD PRO Conceal has a long-wearing formula that camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections.
- It evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.
- This blendable and buildable formula provides the ultimate complete and natural-looking customizable coverage.
- This must-have concealer includes a soft brush-tip for easy application.
- Try blending a couple of shades together for the perfect match.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
Additional Information: L.A. Girl is a renowned US based brand that focuses on meeting the beauty needs of every woman. L.A. Girl HD PRO Conceal is the best multitasking concealer you can have that is perfect for contouring & highlighting.
I had ordered 2 shades after lots of research on internet to find perfect match for my skin tone. Concealer in shade almond was the perfect match for my skin tone (NC 45 – Click here to see what foundations i use and their review). I ordered another in shade Espresso with a intent of it being used for contouring and the shade is perfect to do so.
- It comes in squeeze tube with brush applicator tip, which is so easy to use and perfect to travel with
- Very creamy and blendable, so much that its almost skin like
- Very affordable
- High coverage and build-able
- Doesn’t set into fine lines or creases
- No fragrance and no breakouts
- Covers up dark circle, blemishes perfectly
- Variety of shades available
There are no dislikes.
I would recommend this concealer to everyone who is looking for camouflaging their dark circles and blemishes and need a cheaper alternative. They have quite a lot of shades for darker skin tone, so one can use it to contour too. Although, you will need some work around finding the right shade for your skin tone, so i would suggest go through the swatches available online. There were so many bloggers who provided them. I remember my self going through gazillion websites and videos to find my match.
Comment below if you have tried them and let me know how you find it. Let me know if you have any recommendations.
Ciao gals 🙂