Guest Post by Mahsaleen
Good morning people,
So I went to Westside the other day to buy some flip-flops (they have some gorgeous collection BTW), since I didn’t want to spend on makeup I was avoiding the cosmetic section pretending it don’t exist, but then there it was…. STUDIOWEST counter!!! …… so casually I swatched a few lipstick shades still not intending to buy, and the last thing I remember after that was my urge to rush home and try my new lipstick!!!
Studiowest Pure Passion long wearing lipstick in shade Honey Glazed 621
Priced @ Rs. 450/-
Classy packaging of complete black matte rectangular block, with glossy cross-hatch patterns on the cap.
Lipstick has sheen it’s not matte, it does stay pretty for a good 4-5 hrs. It doesn’t dry out my lips, which is a big YAY for me coz my lips are super dehydrated n chapped all year long. It just glides to perfection, even on pigmented lips. Super soft, super creamy, doesn’t smell unpleasant either like some other lipsticks…. The only problem is it transfers…. A lot.
- Love the formula, texture is extremely creamy.
- Stays for a good 4-5 hours.
- Good colour pay off will work on pigmented lips too.
- Quiet affordable.
- Transfers a lot (cutlery, clothes, stains everywhere, even on my babies cheeks *sigh* )
- Availability, since right now it is available on select outlets of Westside store only, it’s a bit inconvenient.
Would I repurchase it: Certainly
STUDIOWEST has some amazing lip shades, I have high expectations from this line of cosmetics coz of their price n quality, do check them out, do comment down below your favorite shade from their range.